Mexico & Guatemala
January 28, 2017 – February 5, 2017
Maya Temples of Transformation with Freddy Silva and Miguel Angel Vergara.
Information, Costs & Register
- 8 nights’ accommodation, based on double occupancy
- Arrival and departure airport/hotel transfers
- Breakfast daily; 3 lunches; 1 Farewell Dinner
- Transportation to all sites on the itinerary
- Admission to all sites as per the itinerary
- Guide services as per the itinerary
- Tips for maid service, bellboys, waiters for included meals
- Travel with best-selling author & one of the world’s leading researchers of sacred sites, Freddy Silva
- Ceremonies and meditations with Maya master teacher Miguel Angel Vergara
- Visits to transformational, lesser-known Maya sites in Mexico and Guatemala
- Magical boat ride along Usumacinta River
- Enough free time for full absorption of teachings and experiences
Tour Does Not Include
- Airfare to and return from Villahermosa, Mexico
- Airport departure taxes
- Cancellation & Medical Insurance (ask us for a quote)
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Cost to obtain valid passport
- Tips for bus driver (suggest USD$2 per day)
- Border crossing fees
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, and telephone calls
- Any item that is not specifically detailed on our website or in the final retreat itinerary
Freddy Silva is one of the world’s leading researchers of sacred sites, ancient systems of knowledge and the interaction between temples and consciousness.
Freddy lectures internationally on a variety of topics on earth mysteries, with keynote presentations at the International Science and Consciousness Conference, and the International Society For The Study Of Subtle Energies & Energy Medicine, in addition to appearances on The History Channel, Discovery Channel, BBC, numerous video documentaries, and international radio shows. He has led several magical Great Mystery Sacred Tours to Egypt, Malta, Glastonbury and the surrounding ancient sites of South England.
One of the world’s leading expert on crop circles Freddy is the best-selling author of the definitive book, Secrets in the Fields: The Science and Mysticism of Crop Circles.
Books: The Lost Art of Resurrection: Initiation, secret chambers, and the quest for the Otherworld; The Divine Blueprint: Temples, power places and the global plan to shape the human soul; First Templar Nation: How the Knights Templar created Europe’s first nation-state; Chartres Cathedral: The missing or heretic guide; Secrets In The Fields: The science and mysticism of crop circles.
Miguel Angel Vergara Calleros studied for 17 years with Mayan elder, Don Vincente Martin, who was a wisdom keeper, professional teacher, and artist. Miguel Angel is also a master in his own right, known as Master Nazul, and teaches seminars in Mexico and abroad on Mayan shamanism, astronomy, philosophy, calendar, glyphs & symbols, medicine, cosmovision, traditions and prayers, ceremonies and healing.
Miguel Angel shows us how to connect with the masters of light who are still at the sacred sites waiting to teach and guide us now, as in ancient times. He conducts tours to these Mayan sites so that people can experience first hand the powerful activating energies of those areas. His knowledge and experience makes the journey come alive as you begin to understand how the messages were imprinted, what the glyphs mean, what uses the buildings had, and how ceremonies were conducted.
Miguel Angel has been studying, teaching, and living the Maya wisdom for over 30 years. He teaches in a heart-centered style that connects rapidly and profoundly with his audience. Those who experience him realize they are in the presence of a master and are being given an extraordinary gift.
He enjoys collaborating with other teachers and is always interested in learning more. He is a joy to work with and is generous with both his knowledge and his time.