All submissions within Infinity Spirit & Magazine all are considered part of submissions for potential posting in Infinity Magazine and all its parts.
Before making a submission, it is recommended that you read through this submission information carefully, which will provide you with valuable additional information.
We always are interested in writers, editors and proofreaders, art assistants, photographers.
Second week of the Month, for all online submissions.
Please email your request to the Infinity Magazine at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Article submissions are subject to length restrictions:
Title: maximum 150 characters.
Article: maximum of 300- 800 words for online.
Author Bio: approximately 75 words.
HOW IT WORKS
- Interested contributor’s submit articles or story ideas to email@example.com. Please view our website to get a sense of the content and theme of Infinity Magazine prior to submission.
- Infinity Magazine editors review submissions regularly, and feature the ones that are accepted for publication.
- If your submission is accepted, you will receive an email from Infinity Magazine stating that your submission has been featured, what section, and send you information moving forward.
- Infinity Magazine reserves the right to refuse or accept any submissions made. We also retain the right to edit for content, length, grammar, spelling, and accuracy. Please note that our editors are experienced, professional people, who will do their level best to retain your unique voice, and vision, and to show your work to its best potential.
- You may submit photos or artwork with your submissions, but please familiarize yourself with the overall theme and style of our magazine before doing so.
- a) Large .jpg or .png files only.
- b) High Resolution: 300dpi or better preferred.
- c) All graphics must be Royalty-free please.
- Infinity Magazine reserves the right to lay out submissions with graphics we choose regardless of suggestions, in keeping with our current themes and the needs of the publication.
- If you have submitted several articles, have not been published, and would like some constructive feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ‘Ask the Editors’ and a member of staff will consult with you about ways to improve your chances.
INFINITY MAGAZINE DOES NOT PAY FOR SUBMISSIONS
There are however, many non-monetary benefits to being associated with our publication including:
¨ professional writing experience
¨ professional editing and layout services
¨ constructive feedback to hone your personal style
¨ expanded exposure in the global conscious community
¨ increased Internet presence & marketing
¨ professional networking
¨ support of like-minded people
We suggest you also include your website link or social media links with your submissions. This way your readers can find you in other places, and perhaps support your other business endeavors as well.
Linking back, tweets and retweets, and other social network communications also offer a lot. As you support Infinity, the magazine will support you.
Display the Infinity Magazine Crest with honor!
The following additional guidelines must be strictly observed:
Please submit at least two articles per issue. The preferred place for submitting articles is to email us at email@example.com
ONLY submit articles, photography or art work that is your own original work. Articles will be removed if they are plagiarized or in violation of another’s copyright.
Infinity Magazine’s articles are for educational purposes, and to bring awareness to creating balance and well-being to our lives, not a forum for blatant self-promotion, advertising commercial products, services or programs. Submissions that are commercial or advertorial in content will be removed from the database immediately.
Submissions that consist of a reprinted post from elsewhere on the Internet, or that contain a few lines of text with a link pointing to another site where the article resides are not accepted. Please read these Guidelines in full for information.
PLEASE NOTE: Infinity Magazine reserves the right to remove any article or articles for any reason with or without notice or explanation. In cases where the above or any other guidelines are severely abused, so-called authors will be banned from the Magazine.
Article submissions to Infinity Magazine are reviewed twice a week. However we receive many submissions and it may take up to two weeks for us to contact you. This means that any article you submit may be available to visitors within a month that it is submitted and once the agreement is reviewed by the contributor and Infinity Magazine.
SUGGESTIONS FOR FORMATTING AND LINKS
We strongly recommend that authors send their articles in Microsoft word so that we may be able to open the file.
Use of HTML should be minimal and we suggest html tags only be used for creating live links to sites, services or products. Any link that begins with “http://” will automatically be clickable. Please ensure you have listed the full link so we may know where to direct said link.
COPYRIGHT AND VIOLATIONS
InfinityMagazine.ca and its parent company Infinity Spirit, do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information, product or service represented on this website. The information provided on www.infinityspirit.ca, www.infinitystore.ca & www.infinitymagazine.ca are for educational or entertainment purposes only.
Anyone using the information on Infinity Magazine, whether medical, legal, business or other, does so at his or her own risk, and by using such information agrees to indemnify Infinity Magazine, its parent company and its content providers from any and all liability, loss, injury, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising from such use.
No Implied Endorsement:
Infinity Spirit does not endorse or recommend any article on this site or any product, service or information found within said articles. The views and opinions of the authors who have submitted articles to Infinity Magazine.ca belong to them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of InfinityMagazine.ca, its staff or parent company.
Links to other Web sites from Infinitymagazine.ca are provided for convenience only. Infinitymagazine.ca is not responsible for the content or availability of any external or 3rd party sites and does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on these sites.
Your understanding and full cooperation is greatly appreciated!
Last Update: 08/16/2016